Are you a writer or illustrator looking to get published? Purchase our Get Published Kit today only and recieve 20% off! The kit includes:
- Writing and Illustrating Children’s Books: A Guide To Getting Published – practical advice on submitting manuscripts and portfolios, an outline of copyright procedures and background material on the Canadian children’s publishing industry
- Publishers’ List – A list of Canadian children’s publishers currently accepting unsolicited manuscripts
- Best Books for Kids & Teens – our semi-annual selection guide to the best Canadian children’s books, magazines, audio and video.
- Canadian Children’s Book News – published quarterly, our magazine reviews books, interviews authors and illustrators, includes annotated reading lists, informs and updates readers about issues affecting children’s education and reading, and provides information and news about the world of children’s books in Canada.
All proceeds from sales of The Landing go directly to the Canadian Children’s Book Centre, thanks to Kids Can Press, Manda Group and John Ibbitson.
Sale for today only! Order through the CCBC’s online shop. Enter coupon code calendar to take advantage of this limited time offer.
Set in Depression-era Muskoka, this evocative and powerful Governor General’s Literary Award–winning novel follows a young musician’s awakening to the possibilities of a world beyond his borders.
“The Landing is geared toward young adults, but just as easily belongs to the Canadian coming-of-age genre occupied by the likes of Alice Munro and Margaret Laurence.” — The Globe and Mail
* Items will ship week of January 7th, 2019.*