CCBC Annual General Meeting 2019
The Canadian Children’s Book Centre’s Annual General Meeting will be taking place on Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 6:00 pm. CCBC members* and public are welcome to attend.
WHEN: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 6:00 pm
WHERE: Room 224, Northern District Library
40 Orchard View Blvd.
Toronto, Ontario M4R 1B9
Come and Meet Our New Executive Director, Rose Vespa
Rose Vespa is the Executive Director of the CCBC and previously was Director of Library Services for the Mississauga Library System. Rose graduated from the University of Western Ontario with a Bachelor of Arts (Honours English and History) and a Master of Library and Information Services. In 2018 Rose completed her Master of Public Administration from the University of Liverpool.
Reception to Follow
* Members are reminded that they may appoint a proxy to attend the Annual General Meeting on their behalf. Any such appointment must be evidenced by completing and signing this form, and sending it to the CCBC prior to the date of the Annual General Meeting.
The purpose of the meeting, in addition to electing directors, is for the members to appoint an auditor to hold office until the next Annual General Meeting and to receive the audited financial statements. The audited financial statements are available by request.
Board of Directors Slate
- Jane Kilburn Boyle (returning)
- Margaret Bryan
- Nancy Hartry (returning)
- Carol-Ann Hoyte
- Dave Jenkinson (returning)
- Heather Kuipers (returning)
- Michael Martin
- Carol McDougall (returning)
- Karen McMullin (new)
- Sylvia Moretti (returning)
- Robin Taylor (returning)
- Zain Velji (returning)
The auditor being recommended for appointment is Hogg, Shain & Scheck.
Minutes for 2018 Annual General Meeting
The complete minutes for last year’s AGM can be found here.
Reserve your ticket here.